HR at Ador Talent Solutions
Views:662 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Corporate Access - BFS (4-15 yrs)
Our client is a listed entity, with a market cap of over 1000 Crs & staggering three decades of experience in financial services' businesses, spanning retail broking, wealth and third-party product distribution, global access, institutional equities, investment banking, and asset management.
Presence across 140+ cities through their 60+ branches and 450+ sub-brokers. Working in consistent conformity with and to their credo of "creating lasting value for customers", with a diverse portfolio of services that were founded, developed and delivered on the basis of in-depth research.
They thrive on wealth augmentation and work with a "Client First" approach, across each segment of their business operations. Professionally managed, they promote "entrepreneurship" and work with a lean corporate structure and an "open-cabin policy".
Organize and execute investor events for the institutional equities group
- Organize and execute investor events for the institutional equities group.
- Events in various formats online, face-to-face, for a single investor (one-on-one), for a small or large group audience, etc.
- Fulfil specific corporate meeting requests from investors.
- Initiate corporate access ideas, based on discussion with the Equities function and their requirements/preferences. Extra credit will be given for successfully conducted events originated by the corporate access coordinator.
- Build relationships within MNCL, including top management, to hunt for ideas as many within the organization have strong corporate relations, but relatively less explored for events.
- Graduate. With additional course in marketing/communication/public relations would be preferred
- Experience of at least 4 years in organizing similar events involving companies and investors
- Existing corporate / lateral relationship is an added positive. Relationship with various vendors / travel & logistic experience.
- Understanding of the platforms under which these events are held
- Has to be cognizant of complications of scheduling. A flair for thinking out of the box, to generate and deliver on unconventional corporate access ideas.
- Ability to plan and think ahead. Good corporate and lateral connections. This is not just a clerical or logistics management role but needs origination of fresh ideas as well.
- Ability to work under pressure as these events test our mettle when they are on, and before during the organizing period.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.