Recruiter at SeenRecruit
Views:1048 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Contracts & Procurement - Real Estate (14-22 yrs)
Head Contracts & Procurement
CLIENT : Leading developer, part of a reputable business group.
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION :
B.E./M.E. Civil :
1) Post qualification experience of 15+ years in Real Estate / Construction Industry with at least 8- 10 years handling Procurement & Contracts as a function
2) Current assignment as the HOD or second in line with a leading Real Estate Developer in India
3) Preferably worked as a Site Engineer / Project Engineer in the early stages of career
4) Handled Contracts & Procurement for Residential & Mixed Use development projects, especially High rise / Multi Storied buildings
5) Independently developed and delivered the Project Budget for materials and services,with minimal variance
6) Handled the entire Tendering process from RFP to Tender award stage - Project tendering, negotiations,contract finalization and documentation
7) Handled Variations & Claims, Time Extension and arbitration
8) Handled purchase of all Materials and Services
9) Handled rate analysis, cash flow, fund flow, budgets and other financial controls of project execution
10) Closely monitored the Project commercials (Revenue and Profitability) for various projects; periodic Reviews and MIS Reporting on the Project Commercials to the management.
ROLE DETAILS :
- The purpose of the role is to Conceptualize, design and implement a robust and cost effective strategy for the Contracts & Procurement function.
- The role holder will be responsible for overseeing the Project budgeting, entire contracts & tendering process and procurement of construction materials and services.
- Develop the Project budget for materials and services in conjunction with the Cost Consultant and Department Heads.
- Monitor the Project Construction cost based on the finalized budget.
- Deliver the entire Tendering process from RFP to Tender award stage.
- Collaborate with other department heads in the development of scope, framing pre-qualification criteria.
- Finalization of Tender / RFQ for various packages against budget.Review RFQ w.r.t Specifications, Quantities, Scope etc.
- Finalization of Contract terms and rates of Contractors,Consultants & Vendors. Ensure fulfillment of contractual obligation by the vendor by periodically reviewing the work done, in collaboration with PM.
- Procurement of all Materials and Services.
- Oversee the analysis of rate comparison for all materials and authorize price negotiation with vendors / consultants.
- Liaison with projects team to ensure delivery at right time, price and quality.
- Initiate Value Engineering Practices and Cost control measures against budgeted cost during Pre and Post award of contract in collaboration with design, operations and consultants.
- Market Survey of new Contracting Agencies & new Construction Techniques and Material.
- Create & maintain process standardization for all purchase and tendering related processes.
- Build and develop a high skilled team to provide adequate business results to the company.