HR Associate at Headsup Corporation
Views:3026 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Contracts - Construction Business (20-25 yrs)
Job Description Summary
The Role of Contract Manager will entail managing all contractual aspects of multiple projects steered by PMO
1. Ascertain risks in a project during pre-Bid phase by examining RFP terms and conditions, including SLA's, project managements risks etc. Suitable risk mitigation measures to be incorporated in Bid response
2. Post Project award, initiate pro-active steps to minimize risk & exposure
3. Maintain verbal & written communication with clients on Contractual aspects for multiple projects
4. Review of Entire Contract Agreement from Legal / Budget / Statutory Compliance aspects before Contract Signing
5. Apprise Management about any ongoing Contractual Deviation on the running Projects
6. Contractual responses to consultants and clients for projects-
1. A retired govt official with expertise in relevant field t field
2. Excellent verbal & written communication skills
3. Finance / Legal background preferably exposure to Corporate Law
4. Minimum 20 years experience in Contract handling / PMO operation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.