Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:4037 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Contracts (10-20 yrs)
Head - Contracts
Involved in ongoing contract administration process as well as process of dispute resolution through arbitration and / or litigation
- Experience in Contract Administration.
- Drafting & Administrating Contractual Correspondence between Client and Contractor having time and cost impact.
- Preparation of Contract Appreciation Document (CAD) and Risk Analysis post award of the Contract. Interpretation of Contractual provisions & articulating procedures to ensure effective contract management.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Review of causes of delay in Project and Preparation of Extension of Time (EOT) application, Revised & Impacted Construction Programme.
- Ensuring extension of contract to avoid levy of Liquidated Damages.
- Verifying Invoicing Submittals to Client, Final Contract Close-out Account Statement (Statement at Completion), Verification of Discharge / Indemnities / Disclaimer and Certificate at Completion / Performance Certificate as per Contract requirement.
- Maintenance of Project Contract Record, Variation & Claim, EOT applications and ensuring Extension.
- Vetting of Subcontract Work Orders, Terms and Condition based on Procurement Strategy and Contractual Correspondence between Contractor and Subcontractor.
- Perform periodical site audit for Identification of Claims and preparation / evaluation of claims for submission to Client, Engineer, Dispute resolution forum i.e. D.R.B and Arbitration. Ensuring maintenance of documents / record keeping in support of Claims and collection of claims supporting documents.
- Representation of claims to Client / Engineer / DRB, Briefing to Legal Department / Lawyers / Legal Counsels, provide assistance in filing claims in Arbitration matters and Civil Suit in Court, attending Dispute Resolution meetings, Court hearings.
- Contract Performance Tracking and preparing monthly Contract Reports
Qualification And Experience:
1. B.E or LLB with Minimum of Ten Plus years progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management
2. Candidate should have hands on exp. in handling contracts & claims issues of project sites
3. Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
4. Strong contract modeling software skills
5. Robust skills in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Visio
6. Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
C174, Ist Floor
Sector 51, Noida - 201301
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.