Senior HR Executive at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:2189 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Contract Manufacturing - eCommerce (5-9 yrs)
About the Role
- Determining the production capacity, cost negotiations, payments to the third party, explaining the needs of the company to the third party and overseeing the work done by the third party to ensure that quality products are delivered on-time.
- Develops processes, procedures and controls to ensure compliance with the company's contracts (Financial standards and yields, Quality standards and regulations, production and shipping reporting, operational excellence, capacity requirements, etc.).
- Has the ability to evaluate the resources required to carry out the activities at third party side. Work closely with other stake holders like Logistics and Supply Chain Team, Production Team, Quality Team in order to be fully aware of the needs of the company and guidelines.
- Creates a performance vision and develops strategies for Contract Manufacturers that reflect business tactical and strategic needs. Assesses supplier performance and proactively ensures quality, service, and cost objectives are achieved through coaching and influence management.
- Responsible for developing and executing complex negotiations strategy independently (leveraging business acumen, creativity and negotiation skills
What are we looking at:
- Candidates with 5-9 years exp in contract manufacturing with direct experience in operations, quality assurance, supply chain management, contract negotiations, and manufacturing procedures.
- Demonstrated results in Contract Manufacturing managing complex relationships is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities simultaneously
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable working hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.