Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:309 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Content Marketing - BFS (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Experience in content initiatives to further the company brand through a mix of deep long form content as well as short well timed high-impact writings.
- Craft and drive the long term vision, strategy and content roadmap towards making company a leading brand in business finance, payments and neobanking industry.
- Build a strong market value proposition and evangelize the roadmap within the company to generate enough feedback and traction from multiple stakeholders.
- Work towards establishing multiple content platforms that become industry pioneers
- The Content Marketing Head will work with different teams to understand customer expectations, pain points and gaps in the industry to come up with a steady stream of new initiatives, experiments and marketing strategy from 0 to 1 perspective as well as from a scale-up point of view based on the different stages of the respective product and industry categories.
- There will also be an expectation to experiment with new content formats like podcasts, vernacular etc. and new content topics which haven't been well written about in the industry before.
- The person will be tasked with driving strategy and marketing of content across social media, communities, discussion forums, prospects, existing customers, partners. Having a strong creative gene combined with an affinity for data is a must.
- He/She will be responsible for prioritisation of all roadmap items, quarterly as well as monthly planning across the team resulting in a robust content marketing strategy and calendar.
- He/She will be expected to have a very high bar for content quality and execution raising the market standard for what is possible from a content marketing perspective by developing and actioning multiple frameworks - objective measurements of content efficacy, data-backed post-mortems, engagement and viewership playbook, SEO focus etc. The person will be responsible for tracking all the key deliverables.
- He/She will be expected to craft and drive the content go-to marketing strategies and execution for multiple product launches and ongoing campaigns by working collaboratively with the product/marketing teams in the organisation.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and direction to build, manage, grow and inspire an absolutely high performance team. Be a beacon of expertise, respect and outstanding citizenship in the community inside as well as outside of company.