Head - Content Marketing - B2B SaaS - Performance Marketing Agency (2-5 yrs)
Head - Content Marketing (B2B Saas) | Disruptive Performance Mktg Agency
- Give a boost to your career and find more success with your content marketing skills with our client!
- Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Automated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- The agency is one of the few in India that has partnerships with the biggest platforms like Facebook, Google API, Taboola and many more. They are serving more than 100 clients and is on an explosive growth path. The founder is a serial entrepreneur and an alumnus of IIT-BHU. He has assembled a unique team of seasoned data scientists, consultants, and digital strategists to deliver the best online marketing solutions.
- As a Head Content Marketing (B2B Saas), you willwork on blog posts, social media promotion, reports, white papers and more to build awareness, followers and leads in company's primary verticals: brand, agency, media & entertainment and politics & advocacy.
- You'll play in integral role in ensuring content funnels deliver the right message at that right time to move leads from first high-level touch through the campaign nurture stream.
What you will do:
- Becoming an expert in the company Platform so you can dig into the data and brainstorm new ways to present comapny's unique capabilities and solutions
- Researching and writing various types of content on a wide range of topics such as promotional emails and blog posts in support of driving leads and awareness, and/ or other important metrics that is in-tune with market and sales needs; this content will cover topics ranging from company data to how company's solutions, address current trends
- Creating and executing a social media plan focused on Twitter and LinkedIn to promote assets and discover new leads
- Writing in a compelling, impactful manner - everything from emails to social posts should be short, bold and engaging! This is B2B tech content, but company's voice is bold, pithy and never dry
- Creating 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads and awareness, and/ or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc)
- Supporting content development for advertising, emails, and search campaigns
- Providing feedback to other contributors and edit/ proofread content (at least two sets of eyes on every asset!)
- Optimizing content for lead generation and the B2B buying journey.
- Collaborating with internal marketing colleagues, product marketing, sales and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Collaborating with campaign managers on campaign themes and messaging - helping to form creative that compels action!
What you need to have:
- Be from SaaS company with at least 2 yrs in a similar profile
- A passion and strong understanding of the martech industry and our business' mission
- 3-5+ years marketing experience producing content for B2B demand generation and thought leadership specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge
- Experience building successful and measurable social media campaigns that grow leads, increase awareness and build thought leadership influence
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Knowledge and experience marketing B2B software solutions a must. Software solutions in the data, market research or marketing technology industry a plus
- Experience marketing to the consumer brand industry is critical; marketing to marketing professionals a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Adobe Suite, Salesforce helpful
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- One with savvy social media skills, a knack for writing impactful, pithy emails and the ability to research and write long-form assets that display the depth and breadth of company's B2B services