Head - Talent Acquisition at Analytics Marketing Services
Views:389 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Content Competency Centre - BPO/ITeS (15-30 yrs)
Job Description :
- Works collaboratively with all peers to ensure organizational goals are met
- This role is responsible for three skill pools - Instructional Writing Group (IWG), Design Solutions Group (DSG) and Editorial Group (India)
- To monitor and forecast demand for the Skill Pools and ensure that there is a quality supply of offshore personnel sufficient to meet anticipated demand by optimizing the use of own employees, contract employees and outsourced resources at minimum cost.
- To engage with the Skill Heads on the development of high- performing personnel within the skill pool through the use of succession planning, spread of skills and rotation (where needed).
- To work with Skill Heads to identify process and procedures for project execution and for competency development
- To keep scanning the market for new skill needs for any of the three pools reporting to this role
- To understand and advise on the technical competency requirements of each discipline within the skill pools.
- To manage a positive working relationship with the all stakeholders, both onshore and offshore.
- Responsible for reviewing and recommending future development and enhancements of Skill Pool systems.
- To do capacity planning of all resources within the skill pools annually according to budget number and fine tune the number of resources as projects start
- To maintain utilization levels as agreed and declared within the organization
- To help Skill Heads in getting the right productivity from resources
- Responsible for identifying with Skill Heads activities which can be outsourced on a regular basis
- Responsible for selection of vendors based on their merit to perform tasks/project
- Responsible for compiling and reporting to the COO - on a monthly basis about each Skill Pool statistics on areas such as retention rates/succession planning/utilization/competency levels
- To engage with HR on matters of recruitment and performance management.
- To engage with Skill Heads and HR on matters of training, development and competency frameworks.
- To support the management of the financial performance of the skill pool, in particular by managing the contractor and outsourced personnel.
- Responsible for cost control within area of responsibility and approval of invoices (contract and outsourced personnel) where relevant.
- To ensure project reviews happen in all skill areas under this role
- To ensure senior skilled resources are available for interviews when needed
- To ensure there is process to capture productivity norm and to form this norm which is used in estimation.
- To ensure pre- sales (proposals and RFPs) are attended to by the skill pools in a timely manner.
- To be the managerial help and assistance to all skill heads within Content Competency Center
- Helps all skill pool by providing a cross functional platform to share experiences
- Responsible for Content Solution provided at pre- sales levels or input provided for RFI/RFP to Pre- Sales
For more details call Abhishek 9830792892