Head - Contact Query Center Management - BPO (15-25 yrs)
The role holder will be expected to;
- Hold Contact Centre leaders accountable for their respective KPI delivery and impact on customers, staff and the bottom line
- Identifying where there are Contact Centre product or proposition gaps and building consensus in order to drive investment and delivery.
- Ensure that the investment meets the needs of the business and can be commercialized and adopted by our people and our customers in market
- Provide support, guidance and where appropriate materials to help markets drive Contact Centre growth and achieve growth targets.
- Build out a global strategic acquisition approach which includes development and commercialization of the international CMB proposition as a key differentiator to driver wider customer acquisition
- Maintain strong engagement and communication across geographies, business lines and functions with an ability to influence at the highest level
- Establish and maintain relationships with market CMB Heads as well as Global function and Risk individuals. To build consensus on complex and challenging technical and business issues
- Put the customer at the heart of every design, leveraging data and information to ensure that the solutions meet the customer demand
- Engage others to create solutions to complex and strategic problems
- Be a trusted partner
- Be recognized as an open and forward thinker
- Work with the local markets to help them understand the capabilities already delivered or coming so that they can direct local country change and investment plans accordingly.
What you will need to succeed in the role:
The role holder will have a deep expertise and understanding of:
- Customers and what drives them
- Contact Centre Products
- Programme and Project Leadership
- Global markets and operating across cultures, geographies, product lines and segments
- CMB teams and people
- Key customer and colleague journeys that are relevant to CMB
- Establishes and runs management administrative practices for the programmes responsible for, to ensure adherence to Group policies and operational risks so that issues can be identified early and mitigated.
- Looks ahead at the changing regulatory environment or trends to ensure that the programme can be nimble and ready to respond to challenges.
- Has an open door policy so that bad news can be shared without risk of "killing the messenger" and problems are therefore discussed before they become critical.
- Identifies and manages interventions that will improve change or adapt delivery of programme deliverables
- Provides high level critical thinking and ingenuity to bring successful resolution to complex or strategic issues.
- Engages with risk stewards to fully understand risks and agree which can be accepted, which must be mitigated to ensure we remain compliant, and provide our customers with a fair outcome and enabling trust in the brand and the team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.