Recruiter at Confidential
Views:2039 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Head - Contact Center (9-17 yrs)
- To look after entire 100+ seats outbound call centre operations and deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring, analyzing & reviewing system.
- Determines contact center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops contact center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves contact center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes contact center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares contact center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Experience with telephony set-up and related requirements.
- Skilled in developing a detailed process management plan as well as a measurement framework to smoothen the process.
- Own the quality and feedback units to improve Customer Service and overall satisfaction scores
- Analyse issues to pre-empt customer behaviour and exceed customer expectations through continual improvement achieved by engaging all stakeholders across all verticals and developing a robust quality model for customer service