Head - Consumer Insights - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Consulting Skills - Consumer insights, innovations, consulting
Job Type :Permanent
Job Description - A consumer insights and strategy role, leading the innovations team owning the data and planning process & taking care of pricing, positioning and advertising strategies.
Client Details : A leading beverage brand in India having the most popular portfolio of products across the world description :
- Lead the Insights team in the delivery of the plans
- Devise and implement a consistent market research plan aimed at producing actionable, coherent results across brands and business with high standards of quality.
- Steward the development and implementation of insights, research processes and procedures across the Business Unit.
- Provide high quality support to BU Management, Marketing and Sales teams - via consulting and interpretation of Market Research, contributing to practical action plans.
- Learning Plans: Leverage global standard and consistent methodologies in partnership with partner agencies (Millward Brown, IPSOS, Nielsen etc), and identify appropriate learning plans to meet the BU business needs. Establish and maintain brand/consumer/customer and competitor knowledge base to support consumer and business strategies through appropriate market intelligence
- Opportunity Spotting and Assessment: Proactively identify emerging opportunities in the market (going beyond functional area if required), new trends and recommend NPD initiatives. Support the development of business unit\'s Business Plans and Strategic Management Reviews. Own the data input side of the Planning Process.
- Managing external partners: In conjunction with Procurement, manage and improve key supplier relationships to maximise service levels, thought leadership and value.
- Lead the innovation team to Leverage powerful consumers & category insights to identify, develop & validate an innovation pipeline that delivers against brand strategic plan.
- Initiate & drive cross-functional teams to deliver against plan on product & packaging innovation.
- Create & manage product launch plans with multiple markets/geographies.
- Lead & monitor Performance analysis for products/projects to continuously learn & improve activities.
Profile :- 8-10 years of experience with a consulting/consumer insights background
- Candidates from Big 4/consulting firms working in the FMCG space will be preferred
- Stellar communication skills
- High levels of ownership and solution-oriented mindset
Job Offer :- Opportunity to be part of a big MNC brand
- Opportunity to be part of an employee-friendly work environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.