Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:1111 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Head - Consumer Insights - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Head Consumer Insights
Scope : uncover insights that lead to innovation and outstanding customer experiences. We are looking for someone who has experience with a variety of research methods and a proven track record for uncovering actionable insights. The role-holder will have an impact on the business executing innovative, influential user research that shapes the customer experience for company brands.
The researcher will work collaboratively with others to help drive the vision for increasing customer engagement. We are looking for ones with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of different market research methodologies, past experience with and the ability to introduce new approaches when appropriate as well as source expertise when required.
1. Excellence in consumer insights, analytics, segmentation and market research in the backdrop of understanding business and company objectives.
2. Best practice consumer insights activities and supporting business decisions are based on consumer objectives.
3. Anticipating and identifying consumer insight information needs, both collaboratively with internal business partners and proactively based on knowledge of markets and products.
4. Work with the leadership, product and marketing teams for the market/consumer research projects and develop the insights strategy and plans.
5. Design and conducting of all primary consumer research/insights for specific business Brands.
6 Provide market and customer insights to support the marketing team with recommendations based on primary and secondary market research studies.
7. Go-to-market and other projects with a focus on the scope of the market, segmentation and consumer segmentation portraits. This support includes the statistical analyses of already available as well as newly generated data.
8. Delivering clear key findings and recommendations.
9. Development of new product planning by partnering with relevant teams on future plans and projects based on consumer data and insights.
10. Leading, managing and guiding the insights team.
Required Profile :
1. MBA/ PGDM or a relevant Post Graduation from one of the leading institutions.
2. 15+ years of post-qualification experience in Consumer Insights, marketing and research, including some years of leadership experience.
3. Industry exposure- FMCG, Consumer Goods.
4. Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills are necessary, along with the ability to influence managers at all levels within the Company.
5. Must have the ability to lead and coordinate projects and must be able to clearly and concisely communicate.
6. Exceptional interpersonal and team management skills.
7. Proactive approach
8. Good organising abilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.