Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:194 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Construction Project - Chemical Manufacturing Plant (12-18 yrs)
Construction Project Head (Chemical Manufacturing Plant)
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing mid-size to large-size projects. The Project Manager will functionally lead a project team to design, fabricate and deliver filtration engineered solutions to customers. This role is engaged from the early quotation process phase of the initiative through design, validation, and delivery of the project.
- Manage all phases of multiple mid-sized to large projects at any given time, with technical assistance from engineering, including pre-ordering sales support (budget/quotation phase), contract review of orders,
- Lead projects independently with minimal guidance.
- Understanding the requirements of customized customer specifications and apply visual Project Management and daily management.
- Coordinate with team members in their area of expertise (mechanical, chemical, electrical, automation, etc) to ensure delivery of the project, on time, on budget and to the quality standards expected by our customers.
- Evaluate planning and technical risk, make decisions, and ensure countermeasures are in place to enable the execution of the project milestones on time.
- Follow-up, check, challenge, and support project suppliers' progress.
- Support sales team in pre-sales activities and provide the necessary clarifications requested by customers regarding technical aspects of the proposals, products, and services.
- Plan and manage projects' communications and reporting with the customers, project team, management, and all involved stakeholders.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in chemical and should have wide exposure in in executing chemical manufacturing projects - Project Planning, Execution and Project Management of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation of Green Field and Expansion Project.
2. Conceptual and practical expertise in project management of package equipment OR related disciplines.
3. Knowledge in Manufacturing Processes, Supplier / Vendor Management, and Contract and Risk Management.
4. Candidate The candidate should have exposure in document preparation, implementation and co- ordination viz. facility validation protocols, HVAC and water validation protocols, utility validation protocols etc.
5. You should have high focus on safety, legal, compliance requirement to ensure that company and external Health and Safety and building regulations are adhered to throughout the project duration.
6. You should have high commercial and engineering acumen to control costs, to set budgets and to manage delivery of work to required standards.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.