Founder at Coeusmulti Services Pvt Ltd
Views:160 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Condition Based Monitoring - Plant (10-20 yrs)
Responsible for the development of plant wide CBM strategy and execution of the same to validate the equipment health of all production units so that they can operate at maximum efficiency.
CBM Planning & Execution:
1 Oversee the identification and documentation of all critical assets within each production unit for determination of appropriate maintenance tasks and frequencies. Validate the consolidation of the same and resultant CBM strategy, schedule and checklists and monitor the periodic implementation of the same.
2 Support and validate identification relevant equipment for opportunities of conducting CBM.
3 Validate the plant-wide equipment healthiness by ensuring the compliance of the scheduled tasks at predefined frequency.
4 Ensure the appropriate and periodic functioning, calibration and updating of all CBM equipment and software, including but not limited to monitoring the performance of the equipment and software, identifying issues, and collaborating with vendors to resolve any problems.
5 Work closely with the production operations and maintenance teams to analyse the equipment breakdown data and generate key figures such as MTBF (mean time between failures) and MTTR (mean time to recovery) to better control and plan future maintenance actions. Support the maintenance team in developing shutdown Job List.
6 Oversee the collation and analysis of the data collected by the CBM equipment and software to identify patterns and trends. Develop equipment failures forecasts as well as strategies to prevent them from occurring and share the same with relevant production units and maintenance teams.
- Work closely with the maintenance departments, production heads, and engineering team to ensure that the CBM program is aligned with production goals and objectives.
- Lead continuous improvement by identifying areas where maintenance processes can be improved to enhance the reliability of equipment and reduce downtime.
- Manage and monitor the periodic CBM budget and report all relevant costs accordingly.
- Assist relevant stakeholders with conducting root cause analysis (RCA) of deviances and discrepancies found during maintenance activities.
- Validate the appropriate implementation of action items derived from the RCA
General Management and Documentation
- Provide essential technical training to the Plant maintenance team for skill development and improvement.
- Ensure all documentation is updated and maintained as per departmental SOPs & standards.
- Perform any additional tasks as requested by senior and top management.
Desired Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Production Engineering, or related field; Master's preferred.
Desired Experience :
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role
- 3+ years of leadership experience.
Functional Skills :
- Excellent program management skills, with experience in leading the planning and execution of company-wide maintenance activities.
- Strong knowledge and experience of driving predictive maintenance programs and relevant data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety regulations and standards.
- Experience in the steel manufacturing industry would be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with other departments, stakeholders, and external partners.
Position Title/ Role Head - Condition Based Monitoring (CBM)
Department Technical Services/CBM
Reporting To AVP - Technical Services
Designation - GM
- Internal Interfaces
- Plant Operations Team
- Operations Excellence Team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.