Head - Compliance - NBFC - CS (8-12 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Overseeing and ensuring an organization's adherence to regulatory and legal standards, developing compliance strategies, and managing compliance teams to mitigate risks and maintain ethical and legal integrity.
Client Details: One of the leading NBFCs in the Indian market.
- Implementing the Compliance framework in the company.
- Drafting and reviewing of various Polices and ensuring Board/Audit/ Internal Committee approvals.
- Responsible for correspondence with the regulators like RBI, MCA, data submissions.
- Ensure adherence to all other applicable laws, rules and regulations set forth by RBI.
- Disseminating regulations to business and support functions and provide ongoing advisory services.
- Conducting compliance testing and presenting compliance reports to the management.
- Preparing documents to updates management on any regulatory changes impacting the company.
- Engaging with the Auditors (Internal Audit/ statutory Auditors) in resolving all queries.
- Handling regulatory inspections by RBI.
- Special projects related to Regulatory approvals, M&As, Due Diligence, Listing, Governance etc.
- Drafting, Review and Monitoring of RBI escalated complaints and Ombudsman matters.
- Review and advisory on FEMA compliance, Outsourcing guidelines, Vendor agreements, Press -releases, Marketing materials, etc.
- Shareholder's Agreement & Subscription Agreement - knowledge of related legal provisions, due diligence and documentation
- CS with 10+ years experience.
- Must have experience working in an NBFC. preferably NBFC start up.
- Strong analytical rigor with quantitative capabilities.
- Ability to roll up hissleeve and get into details as and when required
- Effortless storytelling, communication, and synthesis abilities, with strong data visualization capabilities
- Ability to establish trust with business partners and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguous environments and adapts easily to change
- Strong orientation to team culture and cross-functionality
- Ability to drive multiple projects and deliver them on time with high
- Opportunity to work and learn with mature, helpful and highly motivated techies in an environment that is vibrant and full of energy.
- Flexible timings
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Flexibility to work from Gurgaon.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Komal San at +91 124 452 5417.
Contact - Komal San - +91 124 452 5417
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.