Head - Compliance - NBFC (8-17 yrs)
Our client is an established NBFC based out of Mumbai and is looking to hire Head - Compliance
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide effective compliance advice and support to management as well as business stakeholders
- Ensure timely dissemination of regulatory update and issuance of compliance alerts to management as well as business stakeholders
- Promote and maintain an effective working relationship with internal business stakeholders as well as local regulators (e.g. RBI)
- Interpret local regulations to establish/review compliance policies and procedures in managing regulatory and compliance risks
- Establish effective mechanisms to track the progress of business stakeholders in complying with regulatory requirements and recommendations of regulators/auditors
- Monitor regulatory changes and developments in relevant business areas to ensure the relevancy/applicability of existing policies and effective implementation of any new policies
- Oversee and manage the design and delivery of compliance training to business stakeholders
Candidates only from Banks and NBFC'S to apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.