Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:549 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Head - Compliance - Lending/Retail Domain (8-20 yrs)
Position : Head Compliance (Lending)
Reporting to : Group Head - Compliance and Secretarial
Team Size : Compliance Team
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- Ensure strict adherence to RBI norms as well as in-house policies.
- Responsible for enforcing policies, regulations and SOPs in all aspects and levels of business as well as providing guidance on compliance matters.
Key Deliverables :
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of RBI guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise SOPs periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Assess the business's future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare and present reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Arrange statutory and internal audits
- Represent the organisation in various forums & discussions
- Works as an enabler to provide solutions to product team build and launch products within the regulatory framework
Qualifications & Experience :
- Chartered Accountant or MBA (Finance) with 10+ years of Audit and Compliance experience in the retail and institutional Lending domain.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory norms for Lending
- Should have strong communication (verbal & written) & presentation skills.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.