Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:490 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Compliance - IT/Telecom (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Deploy Company global compliance program throughout the perimeter by ensuring that E&C global policies, processes and tools are effectively communicated to the appropriate employee groups.
- Conduct and support compliance risk assessments in the perimeter.
- Design and implement localized compliance programs in individual countries and entities within the perimeter as needed.
- Lead periodic Regional Compliance Committees with senior management teams in the Market and Market Units to drive management understanding and accountability of compliance risks.
- Gather, synthesize and report key compliance data to business leaders and the Head of Ethics & Compliance, Customer Operations.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, Procurement and other subject matter-focused 2nd line functions on program design, implementation and support.
- Be a Trusted Business Partner: deliver effective compliance counsel and advice to leaders and employees across the Market. Act as the primary contact point and internal expert with respect to compliance matters, including those involving or requiring engagement with external authorities.
- Build strong, effective relationships with key business, functional and E&C leaders and employees to drive awareness and accountability for compliance issues programs.
- Network with compliance and business professionals outside company to drive companies goal of Competitive Distinction Through Integrity
- Conduct and/or cascade targeted training on compliance-related topics, latest policies and/or procedures to high-risk managers and employees.
- Promote and support a robust open reporting culture, including by supporting the Ombuds program and personnel within the Market.
- Identify compliance matters that require follow-up or investigation, and, as appropriate, conduct or support investigations (in conjunction with the Ethics & Compliance Investigations team), or otherwise refer issues to the appropriate internal investigating body.
- Convene and lead the disciplinary processes in appropriate cases involving substantiated Ethics & Compliance violations. Adapt and support the global framework as appropriate where needed due to local labour laws.
- Monitor the installation and effectiveness of compliance controls and programs in the Market, including through the use of Compliance Control Frameworks reviews, risk assessment analysis, review of internal audit findings and other monitoring activities. Develop and lead remediation activities as needed.
- Drive a culture of integrity, compliance and accountability from the top leaders in the organization through to all employees.
- Support compliance due diligence and approvals activities (e.g., third party screening, gifts/hospitality approvals; sponsorships & donations approvals) as needed.
Legal experience strongly preferred, with minimum 15 years in-house or law firm experience, including :
- Work in a prosecutor or regulatory agency/office with jurisdiction over corporate criminal/regulatory matters.
- Relevant work in an in-house legal department or at a major international or regional law firm, representing corporate clients in investigative, criminal or regulatory matters.