HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:324 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Compliance - FMCD/Manufacturing Firm (10-15 yrs)
Job Brief & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing, supporting and completing the compliances related to the organization and its Business functions.
- Develop and implement internal processes for efficient and streamlined operations around developing and maintaining agreement forms, contracts and other compliance documentation and processes
- To handle compliance & regulatory affairs, including inspections, compliance notices, and enforcement of laws
- Analyze risks for the organization and advise the impact of laws and regulations on proposed and existing businesses.
- Design compliance frameworks and ensure organization is operating as per the licenses and policies
- Create effective control system and improvise on internal policies
- Maintenance of secretarial records, registers, and other statutory documents - SOPs/ Processes/ Internal guidelines.
- Monitor changes to regulatory requirements and advise compliance to proactively handle regulatory developments
- Responsible for building and developing the Compliance team
- Minimum 10 years of relevant compliance experience
- LLB/CS. LLM would be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of legal & secretarial requirements of the industry, local environment, etc.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Strong analytical and written communication skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience creating effective processes to manage voluminous workflow.
- Forward-looking thinker, who is proactive in identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- High on ownership and ability to work in ambiguity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.