Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:83 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Compliance - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Head - Compliance ( BFSI)
We are looking for a Compliance head for our client based at Jaipur.
Job Details :
Location : Jaipur
Grade : Manager/SM
Reports to : Group Compliance Head
Direct Reports : NA / Individual Contributor
Work Timings : 9.30 AM-6PM / 6 days
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : 5-10 yrs PQ
Education : Law/CS
1. Taking care of all compliances such as RBI Circulars, provisions of PSA, 2007 (including rules made thereunder), PMLA, 2002 (including rules made thereunder) related to PPI business
2. Analysis of all transactions related to PPI business and filing of STRs with FIU as and when required
3. Liaison with RBI, Financial Intelligence Unit - India (FIU-IND), Digital Ombudsman, Cybercrime authorities, Payments Council of India (PCI), Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI), UIDAI, NPCI, CKYCR and any other external regulators/ authorities
4. Preparation of various reports to be submitted with RBI related to PPI Business
5. Checking of AML, KYC and CFT compliances for PPI business (all transactions)
6. Day to day approval of PPI transactions from compliance angle
7. Updating knowledge on KYC and AML practices adopted by other players in the industry and implement the same in the company. Implementation of all possible KYC process and keep them updated.
8. Liaison with Card Network and obtaining various permissions, BIN, and completion of documentation with them
9. Drafting of various policies and procedures related to PPI business. Developing the framework of AML, KYC and CFT compliances covering various products, across regulatory regimes
10. Finding the solution related to day-to-day matter of compliance strictly within the framework prescribed by RBI.
11. Acting as Nodal Officer, Principal Officer, Security Officer for various Card Network
12. Supporting business team in building various financial products (wallet, lending, insurance) while ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements, including defining product features and process design
13. Designed and implemented a robust regulatory reporting system and mechanism
14. Manage statutory/other audits (such as CISA, Internal Audit, On-site/Off-site RBI inspections, etc.) to meet regulatory compliances
15. Draft/ review key policies/ processes which are mandatory from regulatory compliance perspective and required for supervising the day-to-day operations of the business Monitor effective implementation of regulatory mandates and provide assurance to Board of its Compliance
16. Understanding of different parties involved in various modes of payments - their roles, frameworks, policies, and regulations governing them. Preference for candidates with knowledge of PA/PG, PSP, Card Networks, Acquiring and Issuing side of business.
17. Preference for candidates understanding different types of players and products in the financial space such as - P2P financing, BNPL, NBFC, Neo Banks, and other new developments in the financial space in India.