Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:1851 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Compensation & Benefits - Startup (6-12 yrs)
Reporting into CHRO, your responsibilities would include the following:
Compensation - Reviewing, designing, implementation
- Benefits - Reviewing, designing, implementing and communicating benefits programs
- Act as a C&B Business Partner and provide guidance and solution to the HR Heads and Business Heads
- C&B Processes & Compliance - Manage and ensure compliance with corporate governance, compensation & benefit related laws. Handle the internal and external audits pertaining to C&B areas. Support in preparing remuneration committee presentation inputs.
- Budgeting - Facilitate the preparation of HR Budget for Salary overhead and other overheads with inputs from the Business Unit Heads and Senior Management.
- C&B Analytics - Perform C&B Analytics to provide insights to business and leadership teams that assist in decision making. Analyzing organization's financial and compensation data versus market using techniques such as Range Penetration, Compo ratio, Percentiles, etc. Using research insight and public filings to gather financial data and creating exhibits to compare market compensation data to organization compensation data
- Job Evaluation - Evaluate new and existing positions by investigating and analyzing position duties and responsibilities to determine appropriate classification and salary levels; conduct job analysis/ evaluation as necessary
- Vendor Management - Responsible for managing an effective relationship with HR vendors such as consulting companies for compensation and benefits surveys and Legal Consultant