Recruitment Specialist at Peoplestrong HR
Views:2104 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Compensation & Benefits - Pharma (10-20 yrs)
Position Title: Head C&B, India
- Responsible for Total Rewards philosophy, principles processes and systems for TEVA India which comprises of all businesses in India. Teva has 2000+ employees and has aggressive growth plans in next three years. Will be responsible for aligning with Global Corporate C&B.
- Process owner and to provide lndia oversight and guidance for salary structure design and compensation and benefit processes. Oversee the design and administration of all compensation and benefits programs and policies, salary administration, short-term incentive programs, and health and welfare programs.
- Harmonization of one compensation structure, compensation and benefits program in India.
- Proactively identify and take actions on improvements to compensation and benefit policies and procedures. Drive and execute Salary Surveys, Bench marking, Job Evaluation, Job leveling and Job Grading for all of India.
- Oversee the Annual Compensation Review Process and e-merit tool. Oversee internal and external auditing related to compensation & benefits programs and administration; monitor programs to ensure compliance with internal guidelines and country regulatory requirements.
- Review market trends and make recommendation for plan design changes.
- Oversee decisions on the selection and management of external specialized vendors and consultants.
- Ensure that necessary information and resources are communicated to HR business partners and shared service personnel to enable them to execute on compensation, benefits, health and welfare benefit strategies, policies, and standards.
- Develop and monitor applicable total rewards operational and performance metrics; develop and implement effective action plans to improve results. Maintain Compensation and Benefits Database of employees and data analysis.
Please visit www.tevapharm.com to learn more
Here are some of the few facts about TEVA:
- A Top 10 global pharmaceutical company
- Producing 71 Billion tablets and capsules a year
- Operating in 60 countries
- Manufacturing in 74 production sites
- Distributing products to over 120 markets
- Employs 46,000 people worldwide**
- Investing $80 million in environmental projects
- Presenting a global product portfolio of 1,300 molecules
- Featuring $18.3 billion in sales and $4.4 billion in net income
Established in 1901, Teva ranks among the 15 top pharmaceutical companies in the world and is the Global leader in Generic drugs. Headquartered in Israel, Teva operates out of 60 countries with 73 manufacturing locations distributing products in 120 markets with a team of approx 46,000 employees. As the world’s leading provider of generic drugs, Teva produces more than 70 billion tablets and capsules annually with more than 850 molecules in its portfolio. Teva’s vision is to be “the most indispensible medicines company in the world executing on our obligation to our patients, customers, shareholders and employees” and we operate with a mission to make quality healthcare accessible around the world.
Teva has an important and growing global OTC business, primarily through a global joint venture with The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G), which combines Teva’s production capabilities and market reach with P&G’s marketing expertise and expansive global platform. Teva intends to increase the presence of this global joint venture with P&G in emerging markets, and plans to expand existing local brands into new geographies. This global partnership for OTC will not only enhance the value of existing brands but also build new brands and create a platform for potential Rx to OTC switches.
Teva is investing in India for a green field multi product OTC manufacturing facility located at Sanand near Ahmedabad with a capital outlay for more than $ 80 million. The construction of the Sanand facility represents a critical component of PGT Healthcare, Teva’s partnership and joint venture with Proctor & Gamble. Phase 1 of this project will go on stream by mid 2014 and will be devoted to OTC products for several leading P&G brands for domestic (Ayurvedic) and Asia Pacific (Allopathic) markets. This facility will be modular in construction that will enable future expansion. The facility will have approximately 500 employees when fully operational in phase 1 with several product lines & equivalent automated packing capability. Entire project master plan is based on environmentally friendly design and is designated as zero liquid discharge site.
For more query you can reach me at: +91 - 95609 98685
RPO Lateral - Recruitments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.