Senior Consultant & Delivery Management at RGF Professional Services
Views:1172 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Compensation & Benefits - Manufacturing (16-20 yrs)
- Development and implementation of the reward strategy to include:
- Salary Bench marking, Benefits Management and Annual compensation events such as bonus and salary review.
- Conducting job evaluations and leading Performance Management Process.
- Managing expatriate and all level compensation.
- Managing the entire budgeting and man power planning.
- Maintain current knowledge of occupational trends and salary forecasts.
- Determine competitive wage rates and develop or modify compensation plans.
- Managed Payroll & Statutory Compliance
- HR Operation activities + MIS & Reporting
- HR policy designing and administration
- Labour laws management
- Exposure in handling IW, Expats and domestic employees (including Factory Blue collars).
- Implementation of Company's Re-designed Rewards Policy linked to Business performance - Annual Rewards Review for all employee levels.
- Partnering with Business HR and Senior Leaders to design and implement appropriate Rewards solutions to drive business performance.
- Managing Business-specific productivity incentives and retention-based reward programs.
- Researching & analyzing rewards and benefits trends benefits offered by competitors for ensuring equity.
- Only from manufacturing industry should apply.