Head - Compensation & Benefits - Manufacturing (10-12 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - HR
Skills - C&B; Rewards; Performance Management; PMS; Compensation; Benefits
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Excellent opportunity to steer C&B + PMS for a leading manufacturing player
- Opportunity to work directly with business leadership in Pan India role
Client Details :
Our client is a leading manufacturing player with a base of 2000 employees and global operations. Considering they are growing exponentially in India and globally, they are looking to hire a Head C&B + PMS expert to handle the dynamic business needs
Reporting into the Group CHRO and with a team size of 1 direct report, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage end to end compensation cycle and performance management cycle for both permanent and contractual workforce
- Designing compensation structure across job families and bands i.e. entry level to CXO level positions
- Real-time partnering with the business to successfully close performance management cycles in alignment to the compensation philosophy
- Exercise internal + external benchmarking to analyse the and collect market leading best practices and work to introduce the same in the organization
- Ensure all relevant market data guidance in support of the mid year/ annual merit increase cycle
- Propose timely initiatives to design or revamp executive compensation structure including E-sops, Stock options, RSU's, LTIPs etc.
- Review and propose changes to compensation packages and components bonuses in line with the market
- Robust monitoring of Rewards governance framework and adherence to all compliances of the same
- Work closely with the stakeholders and other CoE's like Talent Management, Talent Acquisition etc.
- Candidates with 10-12 years of work experience should apply
- Only candidates with Full time MBA (HR) will be considered
- Exposure in manufacturing industry OR a blend of industry and consulting is a must have
- Hands on approach- working closely with the CHRO and Managing Director to design and implement compensation structure
- Ability to work with business leadership to design or redesign and implement policies pertaining to compensation and performance management
- Ability to work in dynamic and aggressively growing work environment
- Ability to mentor and coach a team of Hi potentials
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (ability to work in collaboration)
Job Offer :
- Best in industry remuneration
- Leadership opportunity in a rapidly growing and scaling organization
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Naina Maheshwari on +91 124 452 5482.
Contact - Naina Maheshwari - +91 124 452 5482
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.