Head - Compensation & Benefits - ITeS (12-15 yrs)
Our client is a leading technology and service firm based in Bangalore
Role : Head- Compensation & Benefits
- Lead the C&B function across India, US & Japan region.
- Manage all compensation matters, such as market analysis, the salary structure w.r.t. fixed, variable, incentives, ESOPS, LTIPs.
- Partner with leaders to provide rewards program for high performer and high potential employees.
- Anchor all policy related changes and shifts.
- Responsible to manage end to end yearly salary revisions and offer management process for new joiners- .
Skills & Experience :
- 12-15 years of strong C&B experience.
- Mandatory to have extensive or recent experience in ITes sector
- Understanding of global compensation norms in India, US & Japan
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong thought Leadership
- Ability to manage in an agile environment.
Due to heavy inflow of applications, we will connect only with shortlisted candidates. We regret and apologize for any delay or no response.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.