Manager Recruitments at Worldspace Search
Views:2456 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Head - Compensation & Benefits - Healthcare/Pharma (8-10 yrs)
To contribute to Compensation & Benefits strategy development & deliver operational support. To be process expert for interfacing with HR business partners, other centers of expertise, key business take holders & representation of organization with external organizations. Drive HR policies & practices to support organizational growth. Ensure adherence to HR policies & procedures in line with business requirements & budgets
Key Responsibilities :
Compensation & Benefits :
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs
- Take ownership of the implementation of key elements within C&B of the HR calendar and leads on the development and implementation of projects and initiatives
- Design, review and implement C&B policies and programs
- Leads regular/ad hoc benchmarking and analysis of C&B practices
- Provide expert advice, interpretation and guidance on policies, practices and processes regarding grading, pay management, Incentives, performance pay, LTI, pensions & benefits.
- Build understanding, skill-sets and competencies in compensation & benefits within the HR and Line Manager communities
- Provide operational support in the execution of all elements of the operational people plan for Compensation & Benefits, including provision of tools, processes, coaching and best practice sharing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.