HR at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:1170 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Compensation & Benefits - General Insurance Firm (8-12 yrs)
Position : Head C&B + HR Ops
Reports to: CHRO
Experience: 8+ years in Compensation & Benefits Strategy and implementation
Our client is a well known General Insurance organization in the private sector based in Delhi.
- Responsible to plan, formulate and implement the C&B strategy across the organization.
- Creation of Sales Incentive plans, Fixed/ Variable pay, Long term/ Short term benefits, etc.
- Stakeholder management, working with Business/domain heads for driving C&B interventions & policy changes.
- Responsible for bench marking and surveys.
- Evaluate the performance management framework and provide suggestions on enhancing the effectiveness
- Lead the HR operations center responsible for all aspects of HR administration ranging from onboarding, file management, background verification, insurance, compliance, etc.
Desired Skills and expertise:
- Strong and hands-on experience in strategizing and driving the C&B function.
- Minimum experience 8+ years.
- Maturity to manage senior and diverse stakeholders.
- Experience in managing HR operations.
- Must be analytical and good in excel.