HR at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:2450 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Compensation & Benefits - General Insurance Firm (8-12 yrs)
Position : Head C&B + HR Ops
Reports to: CHRO
Experience: 8+ years in Compensation & Benefits Strategy and implementation
Our client is a well known General Insurance organization in the private sector based in Delhi.
- Responsible to plan, formulate and implement the C&B strategy across the organization.
- Creation of Sales Incentive plans, Fixed/ Variable pay, Long term/ Short term benefits, etc.
- Stakeholder management, working with Business/domain heads for driving C&B interventions & policy changes.
- Responsible for bench marking and surveys.
- Evaluate the performance management framework and provide suggestions on enhancing the effectiveness
- Lead the HR operations center responsible for all aspects of HR administration ranging from onboarding, file management, background verification, insurance, compliance, etc.
Desired Skills and expertise:
- Strong and hands-on experience in strategizing and driving the C&B function.
- Minimum experience 8+ years.
- Maturity to manage senior and diverse stakeholders.
- Experience in managing HR operations.
- Must be analytical and good in excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.