Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:386 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Compensation & Benefits - Food Services (12-18 yrs)
Looking for a Comp & Ben Head with 12 to 18 years of experience in areas of Comp & Ben. - Should be Certified in / have Prior experience in implementing Hays Job Evaluation.
- Retaining the employee within the current compensation range
- Carry out annual performance appraisal process
- On time Annual Increment cycle process
- Ensures processing of performance Linked Incentive accurately and timely.
- Ensuring that HR data for all audits (Statutory , group, ISO, Internal Control) is given on time and are accurate. Resolve all audit queries,
- Timely renewal of Leave encashment and gratuity policies
- Timely processing of claims for Leave encashment and gratuity policies.
- Providing data for actuarial valuation for leave encashment and gratuity.
- Formulating and implementing benefits policies in aligned to the market, within the regulation
- Ensuring compliances under various statutory laws for all offices.
- Seamless and error free processing of payroll (Onroll and Offroll)
- Support in formulating annual HR Budget
- Effective implementation of various HR Projects within the organization
- Carry out other activities as and when related to the compensation, benefits and statutory compliances.
Key Skill Set:
- In-Depth Knowledge on Compensation and Benefits practices and regulatory & statuto-ry requirements
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HR C&B practices,
- Should be abreast with latest HR trends, best industry practices etc.
- Should consider HR as a Strategic partner, have a positive attitude and have a keen interest to bring in positive changes
- Leveraging the HR function by process improvement, new initiatives
- Excellent at Stake holder management - Senior Management, external and internal