Snr Consultant at Globalhunt India Pvt Ltd
Views:7072 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Compensation & Benefits - FMCG/Infra/Telecom/Mfg/IT (4-10 yrs)
Hiring for Leading Company based out of Gurgaon for Head C&B
Job Summary :
- Design, develop and deploy processes and policies for managing Total Rewards in the organization, with the objective of creating a performance differentiation and maintaining a competitive market positioning.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Extend implementation for the C&B Process
- Responsible for budgeting, designing and implementing the all compensation and benefits related programs.
- Provide necessary technical / process guidance and support to the business HR team / circle HR Team and Functional Managers for implementation of the performance management system
- Facilitate resolution of technical snags in the system
- Solicit regular feedback from users / implementation champions across circles to capture requirements for modifying the automated system (user interfaces/system features/design of forms/workflow/ease of navigation/reports etc)
- Work along with IT / System team for making appropriate changes in the automated system
- Ensure system / workflow training of implementation champions across locations
- Ensure design of PMS tool kit in terms of step-by-step user guides, appraisal guidelines, Do's and Don'ts for conducting feedback meetings, competency framework assessment guidelines etc.
- Ensure documentation of PMS related processes and policies
- Manage annual merit increases for all employees, as per AOP and increments grid designed in line with market positioning and AOP for both on-roll and off-roll employees
- Ensure timely release of increment and PLI letters to business, post corporate approvals.
- Design and Deployment of Total Rewards
- Ensure that the compensation/benefits practices are consistent with the defined corporate guidelines.
- Define compensation-linked strategies and policies to attract and retain talent and create a culture of high performance.
- Create and implement frameworks for differentiated benefits and rewards policy for retention of high performers.
- Conduct compensation survey to gauge market trends and redefine our salary ranges and compensation guidelines to ensure competitiveness.
- Ensure ESOP policy administration and review, ensure timely release of grant letters.
- Oversee and monitor the execution of all compensation policies to ensure understanding and adherence by HO and circle teams.
- Ensure timely up-dation of changes in compensation policies and ensure communication to all concerned.
- Maintain documented job descriptions and job evaluations and drive related decisions for job banding / grading framework and career decisions.
- Design Rewards & Recognition programs at National / Circle level.
- Conduct external bench-marking for various aspects of HR to ensure industry best practices are considered while designing new initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.