Director at Ares Search and Selection Services
Views:661 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Compensation & Benefits - BPO/FMCG/Hospitality/Retail (7-13 yrs)
Client is a medium sized multinational with employee base of under 500.
Mumbai suburb based position.
Reporting to Head HR.
Team of 1-2 reporting into this role.
Compensation and Benefits Manager responsibilities include:
- Designing fair and attractive reward / bonus programs
- Evaluating how effective the benefit packages are in terms of employee satisfaction
- Ensuring compensation plans comply with the relevant legislations.
- Should establish best practices to attract high-quality employees.
- Responsibilities include implementing appealing rewards and tailoring benefit programs based on staff needs.
- Manage the Job evaluation program.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company's strategic plan
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Conduct survey / research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
- Renew organization's compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
- Keep track of prevailing compensation trends to ensure that the organization offers competitive compensation plans
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
Candidate requirements -
- 7-12 years total experience, Compensation and Benefits Manager experience of at least 4-5 yrs.
- Hands-on experience with Job Evaluation (Hays Methodology), HRMS / HRIS, HR Analytics / MIS.
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels.
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Good analytical skills
- Familiarity with labor legislation
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys