Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:924 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Head - Compensation & Benefits - BFS/BPO/KPO (12-16 yrs)
Role & Responsibility :
- Establishing strategy, design and implementation of total rewards strategy for India Site.
- Conduct & Manage Sponsored Compensation & Benefits survey(including Top Management Survey) and Lead the Salary Restructuring exercise
- Interface with Corporate office on Budget proposal and lead the Annual Salary Review exercise for India
- Process owner for Sales Incentive Payout for all the Sales & Sales-Support staff in India and Process owner for all promotions for India & member of the Site Job Evaluation Committee.
- Participation in other surveys sponsored by competitors / Global surveys like Radford in co-ordination with Corporate HR
India HR responsible for ensuring all HR actions on the Mergers & Acquisitions
- Market intelligence thru participation in various Compensation Managers meeting of the Hi-tech companies in India
- To design and deploy local HR policies for India so as to bring in clarity on the various benefits being available to employees.
- Peoplesoft database - Superuser- for India and data correctness as part of SOX compliance
- Monthly reports to Payroll, Finance, Local IT and Maintaining all Personal records(inc Files) of all Active & Terminated employees
- Help in all other HR processes like staffing, Learning, Employee services etc as and when needed.
Skill & Experience :
a. Person should have at least 14-16 years in hardcore Compensation and Benefits (C&B) domain of HR; willing to look at 12+ provided very matured profile
b. Should be well versed with one of the ERP's for example PeopleSoft, SAP.
c. Proficient in one of the methodologies like Hay etc. HAY Competency
d. From Good Institute - MBA or Master degree in HR
e. Must have exposure and maturity to work in a Matrix organization
f. Adept at Policy Formulation, related to employees working in the organization
Location - Greater Noida
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.