Senior Manager at Rekrut India Consulting
Views:281 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Compensation & Benefit - Financial Services (10-15 yrs)
Head Compensation and Benefit- Leading financial services-Trivandrum
Leading financial services
Position : Head Compensation and Benefit based at Head Office, Trivandrum
- Managing Compensation & Benefit strategy for the company and its subsidiaries.
- In line with the above strategy does compensation benchmarking.
- Planning & Executing various Variable Pay & Incentive plans across the company based on the business vertical requirement.
- Planning and Executing Reward & Recognition across the organization.
- Ensuring proper organization design & grade structure with job evaluation studies.
- Strategizing & implementing long term incentive plans such as ESOP, Staggered Pay-out, Retention Bonus etc. as required.
- Handling complete HR analytics for the company.
- Strategizing remuneration plans & presenting to the board.
- Ensuring support in PMS Process for Normalization & Market Salary Correction.
- Ensuring Proper support to the TA team for salary guidelines & Expectations.
Skill Sets & Qualifications
- MBA with specialization in HR or Master's in Statistics
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of overall experience in Compensation & Benefits in the BFSI sector.
If keen & matching the above specifications , immediately WhatsApp me @ 7299993116 ; Ananthi Prasad