Leadership Hiring Specialist at Randstad India Private Limited
Views:1820 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Head - Company Secretary & Legal - Conglomerate (10-15 yrs)
Company Secretary & Legal Head
Head-Company Secretary & legal with an Indian Conglomerate.
Designation : Company Secretary & legal Head.
Location : Mumbai
- Should have around 10 yrs. of post - qualification experience in Corporate Legal and Secretarial job with minimum 5 yrs. as Head of the Department.
Educational Qualification : Should be a Member of ICSI with an additional qualification in Law.
- Managing Secretarial and Legal Compliance for the Group and Associate Companies.
- Managing Legal Function at Corporate Level for various Group and Associate companies.
- Interacting with external counsel and consultants and Shareholders in furtherance of above mentioned functions.
Candidate Profile :
- Should have thorough knowledge of corporate and allied laws with specialization on Companies Act and Rules, Processes and Guidelines there under.
- Knowledge of SEBI guidelines and practical experience of managing corporate restructuring like M&A and/or IPO shall be an added advantage.
- Should have conducted Various Meetings like Board, AGM /EGM etc. in structured manner.
- Should have hands on experience of all types of MCA e-filing process, documentation and secretarial record keeping under various sections/rules under the Act.
- Should have exposure of handling corporate legal matters with hands on experience of drafting various kinds of legal agreements/ business contracts/JV agreements etc.
- Must have through knowledge of Legal Process in the Country under various Laws applicable for businesses like Trademarks, Labour Laws, Civil Code etc.
- Should have excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills with in-depth detail orientation.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel etc.) is a MUST for managing legal documentation.
- Should have excellent communication skills to deal with various internal and external stake holders, including public shareholders.