HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:524 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Company Secretary - Legal & Compliance - IT (10-20 yrs)
- Managing and ensuring legal compliances for the Group entities with Commercial Issues, Business Operations, Litigation, Technical Functions, Investor & Board. Working out legal strategies to protect and ensure interest and compliance for the Group.
- Handling legal, compliance and regulatory affairs including inspections, audits, notices &; litigation, IRDAI audits & documentation as applicable.
- Handling all corporate & regulatory compliances for the Group companies including filing with regulatory bodies and government / semi-government entities.
- Spearheading due diligence activities and initiate action to build strong, compliant processes for the organization, based on the recommendations.
- Responsible for grievance management & record keeping for IRDAI, IBAI & related bodies, being on top of regulatory requirements.
- Representing the Group for all legal cases (customer / employees / any other) and managing external legal agency as and where required. Responsible for projects / assignments pertaining to Contract Abstraction, Redlining, M&A reviews, Investor Decks, IRDAI, IBAI & related bodies.
- Ensuring accurate management of data and generating reports & summary as required.
- Maintaining legal records, registers, statutory documents, SOPs, internal guidelines etc.
- Legal drafting and vetting of contracts and commercial agreements, NDAs, MoUs for the business and at corporate level.
- Ensuring data requirement for various audits / due diligence, Board Meetings, Investor Discussions, General Meetings and preparing secretarial documents like Director Report, Stakeholder presentation etc.
- Convening & servicing board and annual general meetings. Recording minutes of Board meetings and follow through the action items.
- Be the custodian of corporate governance agenda for the Group and collaborate across teams to ensure compliance in business operations and labour laws.
- Assessment of the implications of any IRDAI guidelines or government regulations on insurance broking. Candidate Profile Graduate / Post Graduate in Law.
- 10 years of experience in listed company.
- Proficiency in working with high speed and detail orientation in commercial / legal contract and agreement pertaining to collaborations, acquisitions, new investors.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in high paced environment Effective verbal and written communication Complete understanding of labour laws, commercial laws and IRDAI regulations