HR Associate at Konnect HR Executive Search Firm
Views:364 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Company Secretary & Legal - Chemicals/Food/Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
Position - Head CS & Legal
Experience : 8+ Years
Must : Having handled foreign subsidiaries, JVs, Mergers, Demergers & Acquisitions in Listed Company
Job Description :
1) Secretarial :
Responsible for ensuring RBI Compliances with corporate laws and SEBI / Listing regulations for a listed company, Board Process, handling Investors grievances, Monitoring compliance management system and secretarial compliance of its subsidiaries including overseas subsidiaries.
Reviewing of compliances under Trade Marks Act in case of new registration, opposition or infringement of Trade mark and filing of respective petitions with the Court and liasoning with the attorneys.
2) Corporate Law & Statutory Compliance :
- Merger, Demerger & Acquisition expertise.
- Ensuring compliance with the Companies Act , Secretarial Standards and Corporate Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Board & its Committee Meetings and Shareholders Meetings and Postal Ballot .
- Ensuring compliance with the JV Agreements, Investment & Shareholders Agreements and requirements of Private Equity Investor and other related compliances.
3) Assignments related to Formation of Companies Abroad : Formations of subsidiaries/Step-down Subsidiaries outside India as part of expansion of business under RBI Approval Route by means of formation of Companies / Branch Offices .
4) Legal :
- Drafting and negotiating of service agreements, production agreements and contracts.
- Preparation of briefs, liasoning with advocates and Solicitors, attending the Court proceedings in case of litigation matters of the company.
- Drafting and vetting of various agreements such as NDA, share transfer agreement, share purchase agreement, power of attorneys, pledge agreement, loan agreement.
- Dealing & negotiating with investors on legal issues in case of investment related matters and documentations in investors meeting in case of any strategic / JV partners or alliances.