COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:328 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Company Secretary & Legal - Accounting Firm - LLB/LLM (15-25 yrs)
Age group - up to 46 yrs
Role Brief : Legal and CS Home office
- CS Level : This role will be focussing in handling 30 NBFC and 25- 30 trust 's complainces, secretarial management handling.
- Legal: Legal Supervision ,Tracking Solution for Home office and Sugar office.
Pref CV : Outside kolkata CV's those who are from Kolkata, Near by Kolkata.
JOB DETAILS :
Role and Responsibilities :
- Managing, supervision and responsible for the following are as to protect the company's reputation and various risk involved:
- In depth knowledge of the compliance, legal and secretarial functions related to the company.
- Adhering to compliances of NSE, BSE for proprietary trading, institutional equity broking, debt investments/trading, etc.
- Adhering to the SEBI regulations and compliances related to Merchant Banking, NBFCs- Handling of all Audits (i.e., Regulatory, Statutory, Internal, Offshore, etc.) related to the company.
- Handling all the secretarial functions of the company by arranging, managing and documentation of various statutory meetings. Ensuring that the Company is on track with the responsibilities under Company Laws by timely return filings and maintenance of statutory registers.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and settling legal and transactional documents & agreements; Preparing Contracts /Agreements
- Providing solutions based on the regulations for all business requirements.
- Interacting with the statutory authorities for getting the necessary approvals related to new businesses.
- Advising on all legal and compliance matters related to the company.
- Develop effective relationship and engagement with internal & external stakeholders, international stake holders, clients including international clients, business associates and other function groups.
- Managing the team in the most effective and efficient manner.
Desired Experience & Qualifications :
- A.C.S/F.C.S. (Associate/Fellow member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India)
- LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws) / LLM
- 20-22 years of experience in the field of Compliance, Legal and Secretarial in Stock Broking, Investment Banking or Capital Markets.
- Sound knowledge of Company Law, Compliance, and Secretarial Practice. Strong knowledge of SEBI rules & regulations
- Ability to handle the compliance and legal functions independently
- Exposure to Operations risk review & audit
- Strong analytical bent of mind.
- Sound communication and Interpersonal skills
- Process oriented
Tagged as: Compliance
- Location: Kolkata
- Work Exp: 15-25 yrs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.