Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1187 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Company Secretary - Financial Sector (18-25 yrs)
Head - Company Secretary ( Financial Sector )
Role & Responsibilities:
- End-to-End Compliances under Companies Act, LLP Act
- AGM and Maintaining Minutes of Meeting.
- Compliance and Legal Drafting.
- SEBI, RBI and NBFC.
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers, Filings with ROC/RD/Other relevant authorities
- Compliance with FEMA, and keeping track of overall compliance status.
- Monitoring of Compliance tool and co-ordination with other departments for monitoring of the Compliances;
- To Provide Corporate Secretarial support to the Company as well as to its Clients;
Key Impact Areas:
- Corporate Laws
- Secretarial & Governance Matters
- Regulatory Matters
- Board Meetings & AGMs
- Corporate Restructuring i.e. Mergers/Amalgamations/Acquisitions and JVs/ SPVs
- Leadership and Team Management
- Compliance & Audits
- Drafting skills & Communications
- FDIs/ Private Equity / QIPs/ FPO
- Shareholders Agreements
- Ability to function independently yet communicates laterally and upwardly with ease.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues;
- Projects with diverse and multiple internal/external stakeholders is crucial;
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management is essential;
- Acts as the custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers;
- Manage to work and deliver within a dynamic environment;
Qualification Criteria: CS
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Well presented and businesslike