Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:1192 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Head - Company Secretary - Constructions (15-20 yrs)
Head- Company Secretary
- Schedule, prepare agenda and convening Board / Committee Meetings and shareholders meetings.
- Establish strategy for effective monitoring of regulatory and corporate governance activities.
- Handling Shareholders' queries and effectively addressing their needs.
- Ensuring compliance of provisions of companies Act, Listing agreements, SEBI Regulation LODR, SEBI PIT and other SEBI Regulations and monitoring & reporting other applicable laws including subsidiary companies related.
- Liaise with Stock Exchanges, SEBI, ROC, Company Law Board and other regulatory agencies as and when required.
- Preparing and monitoring statutory policies and implementing various key amendment and statutory changes.
- Manage relationships and all issues relating to the Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- Proactively ensure statutory & legal compliances in companies' documentation, transactions & action to strategically liaise & successful resolve all ongoing developments in company.
- Handle all corporate and secretarial compliances for the corporate entity, including all filings with regulatory and government bodies.
- Interact and maintain relationship with Directors including Independent Directors.
- Prepare Annual Report and ensure all AGM, Postal Ballot related compliance are done
- Handle ESOP Schemes and related listing and trading issues
- Handle insider trading approvals and disclosures required, including managing PIT tools.
- Ensure Quarterly, Half yearly and Annual Requirement are well planned in advance and ensure no delays or non-compliance
- Manage Corporate Social Responsibility including validating, selection and implementation of projects
- Ensure required Disclosure under SEBI, ESOP, Listing Rules, Promoter Disclosures are planned in advance and complied within due dates.
- Prepare timeline and dash board for the applicable compliances and monthly review of the same with CFO.
- Prepare and populating various changes and new requirements and the same are discussed with CFO, Group Office and Other Group CS to comply the same.
- Update the CFO and other stakeholders on various due dates, key changes and deadlines in advance.
- Assisted in closing various compliances such as related party, MSME, DTP, Sub CO details.
- Ensure to be part of various discussions with Finance and Auditors to have a uniform view of stands in Accounts and Companies Act.
- Update the Management and other Process Owners about amendments in applicable laws or new Laws applicable to the Company, Circulars issued by SEBI/Depositories/Exchanges from time to time along with action required to ensure compliances with the amended/new laws.
- Handle compliance & regulatory affairs.
- Ensure corporate governance requirements, compliance and reporting's required for an Overseas Material Subsidiary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.