Head - Company Secretary & Compliance - BFS (10-20 yrs)
- ROC and Filing.
- SEBI, RBI and NBFC.
- AGM and Maintaining Minutes of Meeting.
- Compliance and Legal Drafting.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders,
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
- Organizing, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGM s)
- To handle secretarial compliances under the Cos Act and those related to Investors and Shareholders Agreement.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Well presented and businesslike
Desired Skills and Experience
- compliance, communication, codes, business, collating, risk based inspection