HR at Hector and Streak
Views:384 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Head - Company Secretary - Bank (15-25 yrs)
- Handling IPO, Conducting Board Meetings, handling Listing agreement, RBI Compliance.
- Candidate should have good Management skills, handling stakeholders / shareholders.
- Candidate should be able to handle IPO Individually.
- Ensuring corporate and regulatory filings with SEBI, RBI, Stock Exchanges, and Registrar of Companies.
- Conducting quarterly Board meeting, AGM, Audit Committee meeting and maintenance of minutes and statutory records
- Candidate should have worked in Listed Bank / NBFC Mandatorily.
- Candidate MUST be a qualified Company Secretary with min 15+ years plus experience heading the function, he should have experience in handling IPO/DHRP strictly in NBFC / BANKS and should be from MUMBAI ONLY.]