Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:523 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Head - Company Secretary (18-25 yrs)
Company Secretary (Head) - Listed Companies
Report to the CEO and often liaise with board members.
- Dealing with and responsible for all relevant matters pertaining to the listing agreements on Stock Exchanges, the Companies Act, SEBI and other bodies/departments.
- All matters relating to organizing Board meetings, Shareholder meetings, and annual general meetings (AGMs), various Committees. Meetings and communication thereof and also maintaining all relevant records and follow up on action points.
- All shareholder matters, interaction with investors and analysts.
- Matters relating to restructuring and new company formation.
- Drafting/vetting of all relevant contracts. - Representation and appearance before statutory bodies
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees,
- Convene and service AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
- Provide legal, financial, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Ensure policies, regulatory, or statutory changes that might affect the organization are up to date and approved by the committee.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries.
- Handle correspondence, collate information, write reports and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors.
- Implement processes or systems to ensure good management of the organization.
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Pay dividends to shareholders and manage share option schemes opted by various shareholders.
- Take an active role and provide valuable input to the management decisions related to sharing issues, mergers, and takeovers.
- Monitor the administration of the company's pension scheme.
- Manage contractual agreements with suppliers and customers.
- Manage the office space and deal with personnel administration and company/staff insurance policies.
- Drive PR activities related to aspects of financial management.
- Other related matters arising from time to time.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Qualified Company Secretary & Law Graduate with meritorious academic background & should have post qualification experience of 20+ years including that of leading Secretarial function for at least three years.
2. Should have worked with well known, large and list Corporate Entity (or Entities) with professional Board of Directors.
3. Thorough knowledge and u Should have an eye for detail.
4. Very good communication skills
5. Team manager and stakeholder manager,
6. Strong interpersonal skills.
7. Understanding of all relevant legal and statutory compliance requirements.
8. Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software.
9. Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
10. Influencing skills.
11. Excellent organization and time management.
12. An ability to take initiative.
13. A flexible and practical approach to work.
14. Discretion when handling confidential information.
15. Maintain a diplomatic approach towards issues.
16. Confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members.
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.