CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:402 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Community - Education (5-10 yrs)
Summary Purpose :
To set out the vision for the company community, create a design and plan to take it forward and execute the plan working collaboratively with the team and volunteers from within the community itself. In doing this to add significant value to community members and to the company itself.
Role & responsibilities :
Key Objectives :
- To develop, together with key stakeholders, a design for the community, including (but not limited to):
- Segmentation e.g. by role focus/expertise, geography, seniority/experience; Membership levels e.g. bronze (free), silver (small subscription) and Gold (larger subscription);
- To define and agree the community proposition for each segment, including content, working/learning sessions, x-segment engagement e.g. through summits;
- Based on the above to develop and manage a plan for content sourcing and dissemination;
- To research and establish value added services that can be offered to the community (by segment or overall) by high quality 3rd parties e.g. recruitment services, tax advice etc.
- To work with the company technology support team to define, agree and implement the technology platform on which the community will operate.
- To achieve recruitment and retention targets in the community such that it grows strongly and revenue targets are achieved/exceeded
- To establish one or more listening mechanisms to ensure the needs and preferences of the community are well understood and help drive the agenda and priorities
- To study and learn from other high performing alumni group e.g. Harvard Business School
Preferred candidate profile :
- Ability to operate from the strategic/big picture level down to detailed day to day execution;
- A passion for leadership/development content always researching and finding new, value adding content to be able to bring to the community;
- Outstanding relationship building and co-ordination. Building and facilitating linkages and relationships across the community and with high quality 3rd parties;
- Quality and commercial focus delivering outstanding service and generating revenue, meeting/exceeding agreed targets;
- Partnership management (for our selected external partners)
- High energy levels and commitment to the company cause.
- Directly to the CEO. Also having regular engagement with the company Board.
Perks and benefits :
Role: Community Management
Industry Type: Education / Training
Department: Marketing & Communication
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Corporate Communication
UG: Any Graduate
PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization