Senior Consultant at Careerist Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2558 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Head - Communication & Digital - NGO (12-15 yrs)
Areas of Responsibility :
- Lead the Brand, PR, Digital Communication for the organization
- Strategic Brand positioning & Planning: Should be able to draw up a strategy to position a brand in a unique way to ensure maximum visibility and awareness.
- Should be familiar with both B2B and B2C customer approach to ensure that campaigns and brand led activities to lead to enhanced revenue.
- Ability to conceptualize, formulate and execute high-quality campaigns to elevate brand image, accelerate demand generation and meet revenue targets.
- In-depth knowledge of Digital marketing with a focus on integrated marketing across channels
- Relevant understanding of the market dynamics, donor/consumer behavioral trends. Ability to identify market opportunities by turning donor/consumer insights into actionable strategy.
- Media planning and Buying: Should have handled large campaigns and media spends accordingly with good contacts with various media channels.
- Strategic initiatives for donor management through Digital and social media. Should be familiar with consumer research and consumer experience benchmarking.
- Good people management skills: ability to lead a high caliber team
- Strong Analytical skills to map and monitor ROI
- Event Management aiming at healthy donor acquisition, loyalty and retention.
- Managing all internal and external communication
Education: MBA with a specialization in Marketing Communications./ Mass Communication degree from a good institute.
Experience: Atleast 12-15 years of experience in handling corporate communications, marketing functions at a large INGO or corporate.
Languages: Excellent communication skills Must have significant and proven writing, presentation and relationship management skills.
Salary Offered : Upto 20 LPA