Principal Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:703 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Head - Communication & Design - EdTech (18-27 yrs)
Head - Communication & Design - Education Institute committed to sustainable development of urbanisation.
- Looking for Communication and Design Head for a leading Institute, focusing on communication and thought leadership.
- Developing a comprehensive Communications & Design strategy that addresses both international and domestic marketing and outreach needs, as well as informational requirements, related to the full range of Institute activities including academic programmes, admissions and placements, research and practice work, capacity-building and digital blended learning initiatives, events and conferences, recruitment and internships.
Driving and facilitating the implementation of plans to enable smooth execution with effective outcomes :
- Providing thought leadership around communication design and delivery for diverse media channels from conventional print and digital media to electronic and social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube and Instagram;
- Streamlining processes and workflows;
- Managing task allocation within the team and monitoring progress to ensure exemplary quality without compromising on timelines;
- Creating and delivering presentations to internal and external audiences, including to the Board of Directors as required
- Maintaining a keen understanding of global and local Communications & Design trends, developments and best practices.
Candidate profile :
- Bachelors or Masters degree, a management degree would be of added value, preferably in a relevant discipline such as Communications, Media or Journalism.
- Minimum 18 years of work experience, including 8+ in a Communications & Design leadership role.
- Proven experience in managing cross-media campaigns (online and offline) with conventional and digital marketing channels (paid search, paid display, SEO, content, paid social) to deliver targeted outcomes within a complex, multi-stakeholder organisation; exposure to working in think tanks, consultancies, or organisations involved in education or training would be an added advantage.
- Please apply if you are open for Bangalore and matching with the criteria of communication on thought leadership.
Contact : 9916166053