Assistant Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:3668 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Communication - Auto (10-20 yrs)
Job Title: HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS
Reports to: MD
1. JOB PURPOSE:
To effectively communicate Organization strategy, key messages, mission, branding initiatives & CSR internally among stakeholders.
3. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enhance the image of company brands and products.
- Strengthening the company reputation among stakeholders.
- Consistently and effectively communicate company strategy, key messages, mission, branding initiatives & CSR internally.
- Drive employee engagement, celebrate success, and focus on company culture.
- Encourage knowledge sharing.
- Help to motivate employees and foster commitment.
4. DIMENSIONS :
- Ensure that the VI guidelines are adhered to for all entity representations
- Ensure internal facilities are branded
- Ensure employee transport vehicles are branded
- Management communication - Draft speeches / Messages / Presentations for MD office
- SSC - Support HR / IS / IT / Admin for all communications
- Group Entity Support - Corporate Communication support
- Monthly Newsletter - Create, design and manage the newsletter
Create & Manage content for company intranet
- MD Townhall - Oraganize a quarterly townhall with employees
- Annual Events - Support divisions / departments for all the annual events
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Masters in Communication / Public Relations
- Experience in Planning & Developing the communication strategy for multiple brands
- Understanding brand dynamics & brand sensitivity
- Aligning with Company Vision, Mission and Management
- Setting standards, process roadmap & clear SLA's
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOR:
- Should be a team player; able & efficient in handling diverse requirements in complex situations, strong work ethic, open to learn, adapt and grow in challenging work space
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.