Head - Commercial Transformation - eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES :
Position Summary :
- Devise sales activities and programs to drive sales
- Responsible for the development of all programs, tools and enablers that drive retention, earnings and recognition experience of Reps and leaders through segmented strategies.
- Support the sales team with sales insights, reports, data analytics, communication to achieve business KPIs.
- This position will also lead the review, design, implementation, and management of the compensation model.
Principal Duties :
- Develop sales strategies, Process improvement, New Initiatives development, Budgeting & cost analysis, Policy/ procedure formulation of various programs & Incentives, Team building & Leadership, Integral part of various discussion with management team in building business strategy
Order of Importance :
- Develop strategies, designs and manages programs that drive retention, earnings, recognition of our core business advisors-Leaders/ Representatives. (35%)
- Designs and manages tools and enablers that engage Representatives to drive sales.
Using data analysis, field insights and historical data, programs are created and designed to drive the Leadership KPI which includes but not limited to :
- Representative's Retention
- Representative's Earnings
- Representative's Recognition
- Representative's Appointment
- Representative's Communication Strategy
- Representative's Productivity on Revenue for G1 and Group Sales, G1 Appointment, and G1 Active Rep Count
- Developing field incentive for Leaders, Representatives & Zone Managers to achieve the NTA Plan number
- Program design includes definition of participants, program period and mechanics and qualifying criteria.
- Conducts Post-program review every end of the program period. To be used as part of the program design presentation. Program monitoring is also conducted within the program period and identifies opportunities for modification or revision.
- Designs report used by sales execution for data analysis, program monitoring and basis for announcement of final qualifiers.
- Support field team in identifying new geographies and market analysis while, studying Representative behavior in current geographies.
- Identifies new opportunities to analyze business trends and sales data.
- Take Lead to establish a robust Sales Marketing Synergy process.
- Coordinating with Global commercial transformation team. (35%)
- Leads and drives the leadership framework and compensation model transformation.
- Deliver the simulation, business case, financials, and project plan.
- Design ongoing operational analytic requirements. (35%)
- Prepares and completes Financial simulation and approval of all Representative's programs. (20%)
- Prepare and manage the Budget and coordinate with Finance. (10%)