CEO at Collaboratory Consulting
Views:2393 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Commercial - Textile Business - CA (10-15 yrs)
Candidate should be from Textiles Industry (Home Textiles / Fabrics segment preferred)
Work Location: Bhilad (Gujarat)
Experience Range: 10 to 15 years
Compensation Range: INR 15lacs to INR 19lacs
Our client is a leading manufacturer of value-added and speciality yarns in India. The possess one of the largest product portfolios of spun-dyed and cotton-blended and cotton melange dyed yarns. As part of product development, the company works with leading international and domestic brands to develop a range of fabrics in line with emerging design trends. Leveraging upon their understanding of the textile industry they entered the home textile segment in 2006.
Their home furnishing business is growing at high double digits on the strength of planned investments in capacity addition. Their state-of-the-art spinning mills are located at Bhawanimandi (Rajasthan), Baddi (Himachal Pradesh) and Kathua (Jammu & Kashmir), and home textile fabric division is at Bhilad (Gujarat). Exports contributed 30% to the Company's yarn revenues in 2017-18. They have built a strong global clientele with presence across major developed and emerging economies in over 65 countries.
They have been the winner of the Gold Trophy in category 2 for export of cotton yarn in 2016-17.
The company is K K Birla promoted company with 16000 employees and more than 2 decades of existence
- Responsible for Banking and Finance activities
- Responsible for zero variation in accounting from prescribed accounting standards as set by management
- Responsible for overall control on fund inflow and outflow, and to ensure process to maintain good coordination with Debtor and Creditor .
- To oversee, ensure and manage payment and returns of all statutory compliances
- To ensure that No notice received from statutory authorities
- Budgeting and Costing
- Inventory Management
- Vendor Management
- Responsible for overall control of Stores & purchase of all types of material. Along with purchase requisition and to negotiate and control on purchase price/inventory cost
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.