Principal Consultant at HR India Solutions
Views:1273 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Commercial - Retail (18-24 yrs)
To implement the strategies and operational plans to support the commercial requirements of Business and stakeholders as well as managing the taxation and other regulatory compliances and requirements
- Optimize the cost of operations.
- Devise the appropriate budgets and MIS, manage variances towards cost-effective operations
- Manage processes to attain the targeted ROCE for the operations
- To direct fair and objective forecasts on the commercial budgets and monitor intra-company price lists and monitoring profit margin targets.
- To enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls, existing systems and workflows.
- To establish proper internal controls to provide assurance as for the (a) reliability of revenues, cost and profit margin (b) effectiveness and efficiency of workflows and (c) compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- To implement rules and regulations for pricing, profit margin and sales target.
- To evaluate feasibility and profitability of business plans proposed by various divisions
- To establish controls to prevent cost overruns, protect store assets, prevent losses and ensure reliable MIS.
- To finalize vendor contract principles and monitor the buying function
- To analyze and evaluate business initiatives for financial viability
- To benchmark business parameters (Cost, pricing, media spending, financial structure) and report differences observed
- To develop and configure appropriate business processes and systems to enable billing and maintenance of records
- Monitors the budget.
Since the organization is majorly into Service / after sales service (installation, commissioning, demonstration & after sales services), we would be preferring someone from a similar background or someone who has worked in an organization ensuring services to customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.