Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:3744 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Commercial Pricing - IT (15-22 yrs)
Our Client a leading IT MNC in India.
- Lead the Commercial Pricing for the Business Unit
- Support deal strategy/structuring as well as customer negotiations of large, complex outsourcing proposals and contracts
- Responsible for developing deal-specific financial strategies, solutions and storylines in support of win themes and customer requirements, along with response & closing financial tactics with the Sales Lead/Legal function
- Competitive market positioning in the Information Technology and/or Telecommunications industries working on large, complex outsourcing transactions for large multinational companies
- Deal modeling and financial architecture
- Develop pricing strategy and build pricing models
- Will have to deal with multiple stakeholders across verticals, horizontals and geographies.
- Will also be tasked with the responsibility of giving insights to business leaders
15 - 22 Years
- Minimum 10 years experience working with clients in Pre-Sale Financial Architecture deal strategy & structure, modeling, analysis, pricing and negotiation including 8 years commercial management, proposal, negotiations and competitive market positioning
- Ability to engage and partner with customers, vendors and third parties at the executive level in order to assist Sales in the creation of winning financial and business solutions in a highly competitive marketplace.
- The position requires a working knowledge of current market positions on key financial constructs and commercial terms, information technology customer expectations and, client advisor trends on these positions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.