Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:1517 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Head - Commercial Leasing (8-19 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible to identify new business opportunities, business development, proposal development, and lead client pitches.
- Works with the Teams to develop and implement cross business selling opportunities
- Manage and Build relationships with potential occupiers and industry leaders.
- Strategies and Leads responses to Request for Proposals (RFP) including the presentation and closure.
The Successful Applicant :
- 8+ years of Experience in the Real Estate Industry
- Able to develop Relationships, strategies, execution solutions, secure mandates, and assign resources, and oversee the delivery of real estate projects.
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen, business development skills as well as proven leadership abilities in managing multiple projects and staff.
- Must possess excellent verbal, presentation and communication skills in order to deliver brilliant customer service and manage key client relationships.
- Able to work closely with the company's Managing Director and the leadership team within the region which consists of business development and delivery personnel, and the Commercial Leasing & Sales team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.